13 June, 2012

Games I can't wait for

For me, 2012 is an awesome year if we talk about game releases. I've never been so impatient for so many games. Argh hurry up!

Here's a list of games I'm looking forward to, sorted by (European) release date.
I'll update the release dates if something gets changed or if there's more information available.


Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Release: 6 July 2012


Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise
Platform: Nintendo WII
Release: 7 July 2012


Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Release: 20 July 2012


Pokémon Conquest
(in Japan known as Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition)
Platform: Nintendo DS
Release: 27 July 2012

New Super Mario Bros. 2
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Release: 17 August 2012


Pokémon Black 2 / White 2
Platform: Nintendo DS
Release: Autumn 2012
I already own Pokémon Black version, so it'd be only obvious I should also buy Black 2. But the cover of White 2 looks sooo much better ;_; *dilemma*



Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Release: 2012


Final Fantasy X HD
Platform: Playstation 3, PS Vita
Release: 2012


Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Release: N/A. Hoping it'll get a European release too


Dynasty Warriors Vs.
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Release: Probably won't get a release outside Japan


Final Fantasy versus XIII
Platform: Playstation 3
Release: N/A
Come on Square, this has taken too long already! Release date plz D:


Chocobo Racing 3D
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Release: N/A
This title has been announced at the E3 2010, but until now Square hasn't revealed any more information about it unfortunately. I hope it won't be cancelled.


Are there any games you're looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome games XD
    I need a 3DS! FFUUUU-
    I already have Rhythm Heaven and it's fun ;3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment in either English or Dutch~ :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...