12 June, 2012

An Cafe's coming to Holland!


Yes, it's true! Everyone probably knows this already, but after two years, oshare kei band An Cafe (アンティック-珈琲店-) are finally back together from their hiatus!

One of the members, Kanon (bass), already announced this at the kanonxkanon concert I went to last year. He promised us that when An Cafe are finally back together, they'll come perfom in The Netherlands too! And now the long awaited tour has finally been made official! Wahh so excited! It's their third world tour and it's called NYAPPY GO AROUND THE WORLD III TADAIMA o(≧∀≦)o OKAERI o(≧∀≦)o

Their schedule:
  • November 3rd: Moscow, Russia at MILK Moscow
  • November 4th: St. Petersburg, Russia at Zal Ojidaniya
  • November 6th: Helsinki, Finland at Nosturi
  • November 7th: London, UK at O2 Academy Islington
  • November 9th: Amsterdam, The Netherlands at Melkweg (you can buy your tickets here)
  • November 10th: Dortmund, Germany at FZW
  • November 11th: Munich, Germany at Theaterfabrik
  • November 13th: Cracov, Poland at Klub STUDIO
  • November 14th: Budapest, Hungary at Club 202
  • November 16th: Mailand, Italy at Magazzini Generali
  • November 17th: Marseille, France at Espace Julien
  • November 18th: Paris, France at Bataclan
  • November 20th: Berlin, Germany at Astra Berlin
(source: JaME Nederland)

I'm going to their concert together with my cousin Elisa. Still asking around who wants to come along with us. Some of my friends want to go real badly too, it's going to be so awesome!

To me, An Cafe can be considered important. It's one of the very first J-rock bands I listened to frequently and they kinda 'introduced' me to lots and lots of other J-bands! Even though I hadn't listen to their music anymore when I started to listen to the more 'dark' J-bands, they are still the roots of my J-rock fandom I once had ^^ And even now J-rock is still my favorite of few music genre I listen to. I can't wait to finally see them!

Is anyone else going to one of their concerts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment in either English or Dutch~ :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...