23 March, 2012

Primarrrrk!

Wah, yesterday was the very first time I went to Primaark! I know, sue me xD I've always wanted to go there but never had the time (and money) to go. Today I went to the Primark in Zaandam together with Drea! :3

I was really excited for this day because I've heard girls everywhere being all hyped up about Primark XD And I was like; Heyyy I wanna go too D: I was hoping they had a nice clothing collection and they had! *-* I bought so much! I had a budget for today but I went a bit over it, oops~

Here's what I bought!
- Light blue cardigan, 4 shirts
- Short trousers: dark blue & dark pink (looks red on pic)
- Hairbrush, small purse, nail files, 10 pairs of socks, black tights

Score! :D I'm ready for summer~!

After some shopping Drea and I went to my home. We watched some anime and made sushi for dinner. So yummm! *_* After having eaten it all we made some pics, she packed her bags and I brought her to the train station to go home. It was awesome! :3

6 comments:

  1. I had fuuuunn! <3
    We so poor nao XD go save money for next time! Haha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea! Ik had deze keer juist money bewaard! Next time nog meer saven~

      Delete
  2. Cute buys!! :D I adore Hello Kitty! Sounds like you had a fun day! I love that you ended it with anime and sushi! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! =D It was lovely!

      Delete
  3. Nice stuff! =D ik wist niet dat primark nu ook kitty had! =D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bought so many adorable pieces :D Hello Kitty!! I'm a big Sanrio fan. Cute short trousers, I've been in love with shorts nowadays (especially now that the weather is so hot in my country ><, I prefer to wear shorts)!

    Have a great day :)
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment in either English or Dutch~ :3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...